About Me

My photo
Iowa Falls, Iowa
I am a mommy to two angels, have been a Stampin Up demonstrator since 1997 and wish I had more time for both

Monday, September 6, 2010

Ok so this is my first card using the techniques that I learned at Michelle Zindorfs class last week in Grinnell. I am pleased with it and think that for my first card it came out great! Am excited to get to stamp this week in my Butler County stamp room. It isnt finished yet but far enough for me to set up a table and have a place to stamp. We went and looked at prehung doors today at Menards and Wes found one that he liked and said it would look great on my stamproom exit to the outside. We plan on getting it in the next month. We also need baseboard and a carpet remnant I am keeping my eyes pelled for a nice cheap one! Well I had better go get somethings done. I am craving a nice big creamy cup of coffee.

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Beautiful cards Pam. You did a great job.

Donna Heber said...

Pam,

You are so fortunate to be able to take one of Michelle's classes. She is just great and you did a terrific job on this card!

Lori Ingebritson said...

It looks like you need some followers! I'll start! great work too!