About Me

My photo
Iowa Falls, Iowa
I am a mommy to two angels, have been a Stampin Up demonstrator since 1997 and wish I had more time for both

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Okay YEEEESSSS i turned 39 for the third time last week and my sweetie Wesley sent these beautiful roses to the store for me......he is the best! My birthday was a great day. Usually take a vacation day for the day but I worked it for once. That evening I and the kids went out to eat at the Pizza Ranch. Ethan was sick that day so he didnt eat but it was good to spend the time together. That evening I spend my birthday at my daughter Sami's vocal concert----she has a BEAUTIFUL voice. She walked by me as I was coming into find a seat and said smartly What a way to spend your birthday mom?! I couldnt think of any other way to spend it that evening!

No comments: