About Me

My photo
Iowa Falls, Iowa
I am a mommy to two angels, have been a Stampin Up demonstrator since 1997 and wish I had more time for both

Thursday, August 12, 2010


Well I just started my blog and I know that my purpose for this blog is to share creative projects and things I enjoy, but to start out I just want to share the joys of my life---my children. Sami on the right and Ethan in the middle and his girlfriend Amber. This picture is out of my many from our recent trip to DisneyWorld in Florida in the middle of July. My kids and I and my father flew to Orlando for 7 days of Disney. That fulfilled two of my dreams I had for us to do before my kids were on their own----to fly somewhere and go to Disney World! In the last ten years we have always drove to our vacation destinations---several 20+ hour trips to the coast and to Yellowstone National Park. Just to watch their faces as we lifted off into the sky each leg of the trip brought me so much joy inside---such an incredibly awesome feeling and blessing!

No comments: